As we walk the tightrope of ascension, we are called to traverse both the higher and lower dimensions between which we are all teetering. For many individuals, both those immersed in spiritual culture and those not, it can be extremely difficult to do this, especially to face the actuality of what has been happening on Earth. We are multi-dimensional energetic beings who long for and are moving into the lightness of an ascended existence, but we are not there yet. We chose to come to Earth at this time for a reason, and it wasn't to ignore the truths of this planet; it is to heal them. But we cannot heal that which we refuse to see.
This article is not a feel-good piece. It is gritty. But that is the truth of where we currently reside as a collective on this planet. Spiritual maturity requires us to observe truth, no matter how painful, and maintain our alignment and heart-based consciousness. This is what we are learning to do now. We did not come here to pretend the darkness within us, and within this world, does not exist. We came here to transmute it and rise from the ashes.
This is not about one politician, government, country, race, gender, or social issue against another. We must take a higher perspective and recognize that this is much larger; this is planetary and beyond. This is an energetic war, a battle for your life force energy, control over humanity as a whole, and the ownership of the planet. To understand the magnitude of what is happening on Earth (and in our galaxy), we must release our personal agendas and opinions and zoom out to see the bigger picture. We are being challenged to hold a higher perspective and expand our awareness, minds and hearts. The time for denial is done; the awakening is here.
There has been much corruption, darkness and control on Earth for millennia. What has been inconceivable is now unavoidable, and we are realizing that we exist in a world of programming, conditioning and control. Some people will refuse to see this reality, but more and more are waking up to it.
Over the next decade, we will slowly realize how manipulated we have been. We will come to understand that a group of controllers have been in charge on Earth, and their aim for humanity has not been well-intentioned. They will desperately attempt to maintain their power, but the fear spell is broken, and humanity is rising. Whether we choose to see the truths revealed or not is an individual choice we must each make.
Here are some (far from all) of the truths and tactics coming to light that we are all currently grappling with to understand, process, and overcome:
1) Media. Social media, television, movies, radio, magazines, videogames, music, and advertisements are programming designed to spread a narrative and control exposure. The media also desensitizes and prepares the people. We are taught to believe hatred, division, war, violence, poverty, and trauma are normal, acceptable, unavoidable, or even beneficial. We are prepared through the media for future events so that we are desensitized and compliant when they happen. The media is controlled, and it is a weapon.
2) Fear. Fear is the most effective way to control people. Scared people give away their power for the false promise of safety. We must investigate "the why" when anyone attempts to push us into fear frequency. The reason is likely not for your own protection, as claimed.
3) Divide and conquer. Division tactics are used to divide people. We are powerful when we stand together, so division is essential to weaken us. Our entire societal structure is based on competition and perceived threats. We are coerced into division and fooled into blaming one another while the real perpetrators go unseen. We are taught to hate and attack anyone that holds an opposing view. We must stop and wonder why we are prepared to judge, condemn, hate and police one another instead of working together to find solutions through collaboration and unity.
4) Problem-Reaction-Solution. Controllers use this tactic when they have a particular agenda they want to implement. Step one: create a problem or take advantage of a current one. Blast it everywhere in the media and wait for the fearful reaction from the people. Step two: the unwitting civilians predictably react to the problem and demand action from the governing agency (as we have been trained to do). Step 3: the agency heroically swoops in with the solution, which just so happens to support their original agenda (unbeknownst to us). This is why each person is responsible for researching every "solution" presented to us and considering whose objective it may serve.
5) Distraction tactics. Distraction is how unethical deeds are done while nobody is looking. A distraction can be created, or an actual event can be utilized. Anytime something dominates mainstream media, start looking everywhere else to see what you are being distracted from.
6) War. Most wars are instigated because they instate power, make money and create massive amounts of fear, distraction and division, which continues to feed the controllers.
7) Disconnection from inner divinity. Spiritual sovereignty was stripped from us by demonizing our personal connection to spirit and divination techniques that assist us. Internal connection was replaced with dogmatic religions, politics, and false science. These organizations use fear tactics to convince people to give their power to a "higher" source.
8) The era of the mind. We are taught to disconnect from our hearts and rely solely on the brain because the brain is easily programmed; the heart is not. You are vulnerable to influence when you allow your intuitive and empathic abilities to diminish and rely exclusively on your brain. We must use the mind and the heart together in a balanced system. When we lose our connection to the heart, we lose our humanity, compassion, and unconditional love for ourselves, one another and the planet; we become computers.
9) Destruction of nature. We are a part of nature, not separate from it, and it is our most powerful tool for connecting to and remembering our true essence. But we are taught to consider ourselves apart from nature, to fear it, disrespect it, and devalue it. We must remember and reestablish our proper place within the natural world.
10) The war on the Indigenous. The destruction of indigenous land and culture worldwide has been undertaken for a specific reason. The Indigenous are guardians of this planet; they remember the truth of the natural world and the grand cycles within the cosmos. They know of and guard the sacred sites on Earth that anchor the energetic gridlines of this planet, which are essential to our rising consciousness. This is the reason for the attempted annihilation of these cultures and the capture of their sacred lands.
11) Tampering of history. Much of what we have been taught as our history has been manipulated or outright falsified. Much of what does not support the selected narrative is dismissed, hidden, or destroyed.
12) Destruction and energetic harnessing of the human spirit/energy. This is done in countless ways but using children is the most utilized and potent. Children contain the most life force energy of all beings on our planet, so they are targeted. Child trafficking, paedophilia and torture are enormously prevalent in our world. Many of the world's highest governments and agencies are aware of, complicit, or participate in this abuse. Many law enforcement and judicial systems have been bought off or forced into compliance. However, more and more paedophilia and human trafficking rings will continue to be discovered and stopped over the coming years.
13) Consumerism. We are conditioned to consume constantly, working ourselves into exhaustion to buy material things to profit giant corporations. We are too tired to truly fulfil ourselves and get caught in an endless cycle of defeat. There is nothing wrong with wanting or having things, but when it becomes the driving force in our lives and society, we have fallen victim to this trick.
14) Repression of innovation. Innovation and invention that could free people from the chains of dependency are repeatedly repressed, stolen and hidden. Ask yourself why some technologies, such as smartphones, move forward at lightspeed while others remain frozen in time. Technologies that could provide free energy for all and propel planetary health and humanity forward are repressed, while technologies that enslave us and degenerate our physical bodies and the planet are pushed upon us.
15) Repression of consciousness. Aware, conscious people are the biggest threat, so ascension of human consciousness is repressed. This is accomplished by poisoning our physical, mental, emotional and energetic bodies with toxic chemicals, radiation, mind control and emotional trauma. Dark technologies currently not understood by us are used upon Earth to keep the energetic frequency as low as possible.
16) Infiltration. All systems and structures have been infiltrated to spread an agenda. There are people with malicious intent in every system and network on our planet; political, pharmaceutical, health and wellness, medical, judicial, education, activism, spirituality, etc. It is our personal responsibility to use discernment to determine what is truth.
17) Censorship. It is everywhere. Anyone who attempts to speak out against the narrative is censored, disregarded and gaslighted. Anyone with hard evidence and enough pull to create waves is eliminated.
18) Surveillance. Everything you do, watch, read, say, and purchase is collected as data. Surveillance and censorship are prevalent in modern society, and we have been fooled into thinking it is for our protection. This is how laws have been passed, making it legal for governing agencies to spy on and censor their civilians.
19) Social outcasting. Speak out, and you will be cast out. Propaganda is a tool, and it is very effective.
20) Slow stripping of freedom. It happens gradually to avoid revolt. If we look back in history, we see this happen repeatedly.
WHY HAVE WE BEEN SO BLIND?
Programming and conditioning begin when we are born and are very difficult to escape. And the truth is terrifying and painful. It is difficult to accept, so we dissociate to remain in the illusion and avoid facing our pain. Or maybe it is just too hard for our egos to admit that we have been duped for so long? Additionally, we do not want to lose our comforts, convenience or security. We perceive the truth as a threat, so we reject it and even fight to keep the falsehoods in place. Knowing would require change, so we pretend it isn't real and condemn anyone that tells us otherwise.
WHAT CAN WE DO?
We are taught to feel insignificant, but this is another illusion created intentionally to strip us of our sovereignty. In reality, each of us holds immense power and the potential to initiate massive changes in our world. Here's how:
1) Process your emotions. You will experience waves of anger, rage, frustration, disgust, hopelessness and sadness, but don't act from these places. We must respond, not react, which means we must process our emotions before doing anything else.
2) Release toxicity. It comes in all forms: people, relationships, social media, etc. Rather than succumbing to it, surround yourself with people and movements that uplift. The key here is awareness and boundaries.
3) Release the fear. Not changing or acting because you are afraid is not an excuse. You are bigger than your fear and can move beyond it.
4) Release judgement and the need to be right. Begin to move away from division. Open your eyes, your mind and your heart. Unity is the only way forward.
5) Release force. Allow others to choose for themselves. We are each responsible for our own choices, actions and energy. Lead by example. When we force, we become part of the problem.
6) Release mainstream media. It is a weapon used against us, but we can simply turn it off.
7) Release extremism. The way through the darkness is always the middle road. There are manipulation and power struggles on both sides of the line, so stay anchored and don't fall into the trap of extremism.
8) Step outside the herd. Don't be afraid to be different, stand alone, stand up or question.
9) Always practice discernment. Never blindly believe. Listen to your body and heart and be receptive to the reaction. If you haven't cultivated this sacred skill, start now.
10) Embrace compassion. No matter what, there are always good people on all sides of a situation. If we lose our compassion for one another, we have lost our humanity and the battle; we have become the darkness.
11) Self-care. Being drained helps nobody; embrace self-mastery, not martyrdom.
12) Go outside. Nature is our ultimate reset.
13) Connect. There are others on the same frequency as you. Seek them out, whether in person or online.
14) Find joy. If you start to feel heavy, change your focus. We must hold the vibration of joy throughout this process.
15) Conduct energetic hygiene. Dense energy is being released from within and is present all around us. Regular energetic maintenance is key to keeping us clear and grounded. Learn how to do it and do it regularly.
16) Heal. Your wounds and trauma are your responsibility to transmute and heal. Continuing to identify with and cling to your pain only keeps you harnessed to your oppressor, which may be yourself. Healing is your duty.
17) Take inspired action. We must act from a healed place of love, or we end up feeding into the density. Get yourself right, listen to your heart and take the actions it calls you to take.
18) Forgive. Carrying hatred darkens our hearts. We must learn to forgive others and ourselves.
19) Believe and have faith. Awakening to and rising above the darkness is not an easy path, but it is the one you have chosen. Harness your inner strength. Rise into unity consciousness through healing and holding love, compassion and forgiveness in your heart while standing firm for humanity.
20) Remember, we came here for this.
Written by: Lacey
This content was originally posted on April 15, 2020.